[fusion_accordion type=”” boxed_mode=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” background_color=”” hover_color=”” divider_line=”” title_font_size=”” icon_size=”” icon_color=”” icon_boxed_mode=”” icon_box_color=”” icon_alignment=”” toggle_hover_accent_color=”” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” class=”” id=””][fusion_toggle title=”TENAYA TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS LLC, Founder, Principal
Digital strategy consultant and trusted advisor providing product design and development strategy, user experience design, application and web development, SEO, SEM and analytics.
- StubHub; Innovation product owner to develop Blockchain POC, commercialization of Chatbot and created partnerships and joint research projects with Microsoft/skype and Facebook.
- Silicon Valley Bank; created community platform, redesigned global website, hired to build digital marketing team.
- SparkPR; web strategy and development, CRM and marketing automation
- Focus@Will; Audio streaming SaaS with recurring billing, affiliate program.
Some additional examples
[/fusion_toggle][fusion_toggle title=”SILICON VALLEY BANK, Head of Digital Marketing
Accountable for global digital design, operations, content creation, delivery, and team development.
- Developed Center of Excellence for digital communications, coordinating requirements and deliveries for sales, support, and product groups with legal, compliance, and privacy.
- Established web, email, and social analytics platforms, hired and managed an internal team of 8.
- Created mobile web content platform responsible for 9% overall traffic.
- Designed UK website (and regulatory aspects) for European Launch
- Rebranded website in 45 days, ahead of schedule, redesigned and re-launched intranet.
- Created secure “databank” for LPs to electronically access quarterly updates and communications (for SVB Capital).
- Developed private online communities and micro-sites for teams to better engage clients.
- Created interactive video training that reduced call volumes and increased engagement.
Santa Clara, Palo Alto, San Francisco
[/fusion_toggle][fusion_toggle title=”SILICON VALLEY BANK, Director of Digital Marketing
Established the first digital marketing group bringing web, email, and social together.
- Designed and implemented web2.0 svb.com website in six months and under budget.
- Established first social media program, a Fortune Magazine “Social Media Star.”
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems, CSS, jQuery.
Santa Clara, Palo Alto, San Francisco
[/fusion_toggle][fusion_toggle title=”REVOLUTION HEALTH GROUP LLC, Managing Director, Consumer Products Division
Developed Personal Health Record (PHR) product line for new consumer health venture.
- Negotiated, developed and delivered first PHR with integrated insurance plan data.
- Designed and delivered online Personal Health Expense Manager.
- Conducted due diligence and evaluated partners and potential acquisitions.
[/fusion_toggle][fusion_toggle title=”SIMO SOFTWARE, INC. CEO / Co-Founder
Acquired by Revolution Health Group LLC.
Established new company to deliver Medical Expense Management software to consumers.
- Developed and filed patent, designed product, featured in Esther Dyson’s Release 1.0.
- Recruited team, board, advisors, raised seed capital, and conducted market research.
- Negotiated and managed acquisition and transition to acquirer as an executive.
[/fusion_toggle][fusion_toggle title=”GETACTIVE SOFTWARE, INC. VP Marketing and Strategic Alliances
Managed all aspects of marketing, channel and technology partners, and referral network for socially responsible advocacy network.
- Negotiated, closed, and delivered online fundraising agreements with PBS and NPR.
- Redesigned print and digital marketing collateral, website, email, and produced events.
- Established PR practice that featured CEO as conference speaker and thought leader.
Oakland, CA[/fusion_toggle][fusion_toggle title=”RESPONDTV INC., SVP Marketing and Products / Co-Founder (1998-2002)” open=”no”]
Created advertising and ecommerce interactive TV services company.
- Launched first ever internet based ecommerce over TV, over 50 news articles published.
- Red Herring top 10 new media company and Western Cable “Killer App Award” winner.
- Generated first $100k of revenue by negotiating deals with Microsoft, Liberate, OpenTV.
- Active industry association board member and author of six interactive TV patents.
San Francisco, CA
[/fusion_toggle][fusion_toggle title=”AMERICA ONLINE INC (AOL), Director, Internet Product Marketing
Managed emerging internet standards based platform that eventually became AOL.com
- Developed requirements and managed delivery of ecommerce, web authoring, and browser for Global Network Navigator; 4th largest U.S. ISP until folded into AOL.com.
- Designed and delivered one of the first web banner advertisement and management systems.